1. I am terrified of spiders. Terr-i-fied (say it loud, with the emphasis on TERR, like Oprah would). Usually they make me scream. Sometimes I hold my breath. I overcame my fear when my babies were young and I would find an object, shoe, book, flyswatter, wooden spoon and beat them to death (usually screaming, crying or holding my breath). I must say that one of the things I am grateful for in this world is that both my babies are old enough to kill spiders for me. I just scream and point, and they save their momma. This isn't the reason I had babies, but it's good I have found yet another use for them....
2. I only like to write with fine-tip ball-point pens. I dislike medium-point immensely. I also far prefer blue ink to black. It's an issue I have. I just don't understand why medium-point was invented.
3. I love my pillow (say L-OVE, like Oprah would). It's memory foam and it's perfect. Sometimes DH likes to lay on a corner, and I just have to push him off. I love my pillow, it's all mine and I don't want to share.
4. I miss Oprah. She gave me hope that I too might reach the stage of self-actualization. I'm working on it, but it's hollow without her.
5. Tonight I made a great supper. I don't often have time nor inclination to make a great supper. My menu was oven-fried parmesan chicken legs, campfire potatoes done on the BBQ, veggies, and mixed-berry cobbler. In total the menu I served used 1/2 pound of butter and 1 1/4 cups of sugar (plus 2 tbsp. for sprinkling). I should have just injected the fat and calories directly to my butt instead of forcing it to go through my digestive system; it's where it's going to end up anyway. I will post the cobbler recipe in the next couple of days, so you too can share the joy.
6. I haven't run in a week -- too busy and too cold today -- I'm a fair weather runner.
7. I found $1.06 in the laundry today and felt like I'd won the jackpot.