Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kaboom!!!

There was just an explosion at my house.  Near my house.  Specifically, by the shop behind my house.
It was loud enough that my windows shook a bit, and I jumped from my chair by the computer, where I am supposed to be working on DH's books (and I was, working on DH's books that is) until the big BOOOM!

Guess what?
When you fill a pumpkin with acetelyne and then set a torch to it, it blows up.
It blows up big.  And loud.  And spreads pumpkin all over the place.

Guess how I know that?
There is pumpkin all over the driveway in front of the shop.

Guess how that happened?
DH, Boy and Girl made that happen.  That's how.

I don't know the details.  I don't really want to know the details.

When I looked out the back window to see which army was bombing my yard I saw the three of them bent double with laughter and  pointing at the pumpkin debris.

It would have made a great picture.  But I didn't take the photo because that might mean I condone that type of destruction.  And I don't.

They seem to have all their limbs but perhaps not their faculties.

Might not have had those in the first place though....
Obviously.

I am bracing for the next blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment