Saturday, February 11, 2012

Juicy

JUICY
That is what was written on the rear end of a lady I saw walking down the street.  In my early days of blogging I posted that words on rear-ends was a pet peeve of mine.  It's several years later and it's still a pet peeve because, well, it's gross.  Only now it's out of style too.

When I wake up in the morning and think "what statement do I want to make to the world today?"  "JUICY"  would most certainly not be it.

I think there should be a rule -- you can't have anything written on your behind that you wouldn't want written on your tombstone.  Would you have "juicy" on your grave stone?  I think not.

On second thought, that wouldn't work either.  RIP wouldn't be good on track pants.  Nor would "Here lies Kate" although if I were lying down it would be accurate.

Just a blanket law then.  No letters on your arse.  None.
It's not cool.  Especially if they are stretched over a wide load.

Not cool at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment