Tuesday, December 7, 2010

why I fear for my tree

I fear....






































....though it started out innocently enough. 
Just a peek.  Up here.  What is this thing???







































Just gonna look up here for a minute...


























then stretch really far up, so I can....





















....hide in this really good spot.  I can't see The Mom, so she can't see me....


























So you see, you see why I fear for my Christmas tree?

I think I might not decorate it.  I might just go with the crazy cat ornament......

1 comment:

  1. crazy cat is an understatement......However, I did hear of someone putting little pieces of tape face up all around their Christmas tree and that scared the cat enough to stay away. Hey, it's worth a try. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete