Monday, December 5, 2011

My baby....

Tomorrow my baby turns 13.

13
13!!!


Tomorrow morning at 6:30am his great uncle is coming to get him to go deer hunting.  He is beyond excited.

His mother is not.

In this photo he is decked out in his camo-serious-bowhunter-clothing.
In tomorrow's reality he will be wearing head-to-toe orange.  He'll also have a "mommy kiss" in his pocket along with the stern warning not be be "pissin'" around.


And me?
I'll be saying a prayer -- first for his safety (and that of his team)...
and secondly that there aren't deer guts or gore for me to clear off or up from anywhere....

Good luck,  Elmer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! I found your blog in search of other hockey moms. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find another hockey mom blogger. My baby turned 14 last summer. Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete