Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm in trouble...

I'm in trouble.

I shouldn't be.  I had big plans.  Big plans, I tell you.

Boy helped me with the plot.  Weeks and weeks ago Boy got DH talking about tools, specifically his wish list for tools he wants "sometime."  Then Boy quick circled them in the Napa/Ideal tool catalogue and I've been sitting on that catalogue waiting for this week to purchase (so I wouldn't have to hide shop implements for long.)
Good plan?  Great plan.

Great plan gone wrong.

I took my sticky-noted circled tool catalogue to the tool store.  Guess what the tool-guy told me?

Sold out.  Sold out!?!!

So now I am in trouble.  I have no Plan B.  Notta.

Once again I am going to be wandering around Canadian Tire and TSC aimlessly looking for something, anything, that might look like DH doesn't already own it.

This is hard.  Really hard, because DH owns everything he could possibly want.  And I'm not exaggerating -- the man just bought a limo, after all.

I'm in trouble.
He's in trouble -- he's going to end up opening a nose-hair trimmer and a chia-pet on Christmas morning, 'cause I got notta, and he's already got EVERYTHING.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment