This is a comparison of the two felines who tolerate the humans at Shady Lane.
- Stewy catches mice, birds and possibly bats.
- Rocky catches flies, tinfoil balls and his tail.
- Rocky is hefty, with soft thick hair and gorgeous green eyes. He is very handsome and he knows it.
- Stewy is skinny with thin, wiry hair and gorgeous ginger-orange eyes. He doesn't know he has potential, but he doesn't care anyway.
- Rocky purrs loudly all the time.
- Stewy purrs quietly, only when he is really content.
- Rocky says "mer" when he wants something -- usually food.
- Stewy says "meow" when he wants something -- usually to sit on your lap.
- Rocky chases his tail, but unless he catches it he doesn't realize he has one.
- Stewy's tail is like a flag. It goes straight up when he's happy, especially when he is being petted.
- Rocky prefers to be near us, flopped out full on the floor.
- Stewy prefers to be on us, flopped across our laps.
Currently I am in the office and both felines are in the kitchen. I hear both a mer and a meow -- so one is lonely and one is hungry....