Thursday, September 16, 2010

Glogging

Boy says "Mom, blogging is so yesterday.  We're glogging now."
Glogging?  Kinda sounds like the way I describe a backed-up sink to DH.

Boy learned to Glog on the first day of school.  He is so keen on it, that he's done his glog homework every night without being asked.  And I have to admit, it's pretty cool.

Glogging is like making a one-page poster that can include all types of media -- pictures, video, clipart, text, sound, and data.  You have colour, font, sizing, graphic options by the hundreds.  It is a bit addictive.

Boy taught me, so I taught my Grade 6s today. Already they know way more than I do, and I had about a 19 hour jump on their learning....

When I get my first glog done (I'm slow) I'll link it to this blog.  ....Even if the blog is old news.

PS  If you are keen google "Glogster" and get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment