Monday, July 26, 2010

I don't know what to call this post....

So I'm in the kitchen chopping rhubarb yesterday when I hear the unmistakable sound of a snowmobile.  Snowmobile?  It's July.  It's 28C outside.  Couldn't be.




































This is what I see.  This is the Boy on our old sled.  In the field.  In his flip flops.

Then this is the Boy on his dad's machine.  Still wearing flip flops (but notice he has a helmet on too!)

I know, I know, you are thinking what parent allows their child to race around on a snowmobile in July.  I guess I should have sent him back to the shed instead of getting the camera out.


This is what the other responsible parent chose to do.....



















Sigh.  Only in Canada   in Small Town on the Estate. 
I am a RedNeck mamma.....

1 comment:

  1. Too, too funny.......and a great picture of your DH! They say a picture is worth a 1000 words. And the flip flops.........hilarious! I can see the scrapbook page now!

    ReplyDelete