Saturday, July 18, 2009

My challenge for the summer is this blog. I want to join the Web 3.0 world, so that I can intelligently converse with my students. The best way to learn, is to just jump in and give it a try.
I'm told that the best blogs have a theme -- I wanted to call my blog "how I am trying to get my sh*& together," but I figured that might attract the wrong audience. Instead I will use it to post stuff that I have been working on/thinking about/trying to accomplish...all about being busy mom, educator, friend and work in progress. Anything you post or add, can only add to my learning -- as blogger and human being.

I'm thinking I'll post interesting quotes, recipes, great websites to check out, my booklist and random thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathy,

    I think that's great! I might do the same some day if I think I might have anything interesting to share!
    It's fun to read other people's!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete