Friday, August 13, 2010

Just sayin'

This represents about 2/3 of the line of  "coloureds" that I hung out yesterday. 
I do a load of laundry a day, roughly, so this is less than a week's worth hanging from my clothesline.
If you look closely you will see that of the 23 pieces of laundry, 17 belong to the Girl.  That ratio seems off to me....
Didn't, apparently, seem odd to her, but I can't fathom how a person can dirty 17 pieces of clothing in 4-5 days. 

In her defence, I must say, that had the load been a load of whites there would have been nothing representing the Girl on the line.  Since the great spaghetti disaster of 2007 she's been banned from the whites club.

The whites club consists of DH and the Boy.  Their work t-shirts are all white.  You see, their logic is that.....  Well, I don't know what the logic is.  Grease shows up better on white, perhaps? 

Laundry is the bane of my existance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment