Sunday, August 16, 2009

Addicted...

I have an addiction (well more than one, if you count chocolate). I am addicted to Spider Solitaire and Free Cell games on the computer. I tell myself that they are good "thinking" games which is important to keep the brain stimulated to ward off dementia (DH might suggest I need to play more!). I do my work, answer emails, blog etc. but before I hit "shut down" I have to run through a couple of games of each. Some days it feels like those games are the only thing that is going right (those are the winning days) other days I tell myself my luck will be better tomorrow. I realize what a waste of time this habit is; I realize I have better things to do but I am compelled to try my luck at a good hand once a day. I think I better stay out of Los Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment