Tuesday, August 18, 2009


This is a crazy busy week at our house, so our menu reflects tried, true and FAST. I went back to school yesterday to set up for September, DH started hockey school last night and both kids are at Bible School all week -- and I"m still in summertime mode!

Monday -- western sandwiches (eaten on the run)
Tuesday -- crockpot stew
Wednesday -- bacon and cheeseburger casserole (we didn't get to it last week, so I'll try this new recipe this week)
Thursday -- DD and I are going for a pedicure and then we'll have dinner in the park; DS is at a birthday party and DH will have to fend for himself
Friday -- BBQ burgers with garden salad
Saturday -- our 17th anniversary -- I'll take DH out for dinner

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I hope you will join me this week for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky will be up and ready for you on Tuesday. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete